Our cats always fight over the food dish, so we decided to just get one for each of them. I think they all have private water dishes too. Our cats are spoiled.
how precious :) Your cats need to meet their neighbors at my house...we should plan a picnic for them. What a happy group that would be. (can u imagine??)
7 comments:
Our cats always fight over the food dish, so we decided to just get one for each of them. I think they all have private water dishes too. Our cats are spoiled.
how precious :) Your cats need to meet their neighbors at my house...we should plan a picnic for them. What a happy group that would be. (can u imagine??)
haha, how many kitties do you have, beth?
darls, hmmm...i think that group would have very interesting dynamics...
way to go kitty! you're only 2.5 years behind me....wow!
Are those all your cats? They are so cute! Ready for camp? I'll see you there soon. :)
yep...they're all mine...well, they live at my house. :) Rosie, Patches, and Blackstir. Camp is coming upon us, isn't it!
Wow Bekah! This is an amazing feat and an amazing blog memory. I hope your cat turns many more years in human!
Post a Comment