I'd like to introduce you to a friend I've known for a few months. She's of the furry feline variety. Meet Clara, named after Clara Josephine Wieck, a German composer. You might better know her as Robert Schumann's wife, or possibly the object of Brahms' unrequited love.

Clara came from the host of Bibleworking friends in NY. When I first brought her home she promptly ran under my bed and hid there for 3 hours. (umm, yes, I make no apologies for changing her name from "Reba." The orange hair, possibly? Yuck. Now she is named after a more sophisticated musician.)
After I finally got her out I stuffed the edge with pillows so she couldn't go under there. So she took to hiding under the couch.
She also is very helpful when I am knitting...
So, until my knight in shining armor appears, it's just me and Clara :D
7 comments:
LOL Adorable Bekah
I love it, Bekah!! I'll be writing you soon, I'm on the home stretch now... :)
hahaha! I love it! Especially the title and the last picture ;)
lol I love it as well, But I have to say for me it's love me love my dog.
LOL that's cute! I love the last pic, too!
a much better name indeed. she is cute, though, she is a cat. :p hehe
hehe thanks guys. And you're all welcome anytime for an in-person, er in-cat meeting of her in VT.
Elissa is done w/ARISE! Congrats! happy/sad?
Erin--you make me laugh!!
Post a Comment