Thursday, June 12, 2008

ode to kitties

Alas, I am leaving my dear kitties for the summer.




Such a look of concentration






The old timer--Kitty






Rosie






Patches in my flute case






Patches






Rosie in the garden





5 comments:

Kristin said...

They're cute :) I like the one of Patches in your flute case.

Kelsey said...

Poor deprived kitties! They will miss you!

I love the look of slight be-frazzlement on the first picture. :)

Brian said...

Bekah,
Be sure to write about camp in your blog. Man I wish I could come visit, but I probably won't :( Oh well, I'm praying for you folks at camp. I know that God is using you for those kids!

bekah said...

Brian! I miss you! Yes, I need to write about camp. I have one I'm thinking about to write. It's our day off today. Lorrie, Brittany, and Joelle. We're at my cousin's house.

Bryn said...

awwww what cute cats bekah!