Sunday, May 11, 2008

learning from the past

So today i read the book "Joseph" by Terri Fivash. (I recommend it!) I have learned a very important lesson: Joseph stayed true to his God in a land of heathens. He didn't need to understand. He just needed to obey.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Bekah!!! I just wanted to say that I miss you greatly! And that your new profile description made me laugh :P Good luck trying to stop cracking your knuckles :)

bekah said...

Kristin! hello! you're still coming, right??? OH yesterday I didn't do a very good job at not cracking my knuckles...b/c i had jury duty and was sitting in a court room from 8:30-5:30...i got kind of restless...i think i need some of that putty stuff you have. i just can't sit there and not do anything.

Kristin said...

YES! I'm still coming :P Teen and Junior weeks.
Meanwhile, you had jury duty?? Was it exciting? Or boring? I've always sort of wanted to have jury duty... but only sort of.
You know, I realized that maybe instead of commenting like this... I ought to write you an email sometime... Food for thought.
Oh well :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Amen Sister.. great life lessons.

Amy said...

Hi Bekah! =) You found me. ;) My summer is going great so far. I'll be leaving in about a month for Bolivia and until then... I just get to have a relaxing time, I think (and get ready).

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you read the whole thing in one day?

bekah said...

well, i was borrowing it from someone at school and had to give it back, so I was like 60 pages into it. Then I found someone here who had it and read the rest of it in a day. Have you read it?

Danielle said...

Bekah I am in denial that I am graduating next year. I need to learn a lesson from you and start shopping for schools!! :(